19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Details on getting an education loan for studying in BIT Mesra for MBA course?

I want to get a education loan and want to study in BIT Mesra for the MBA course but unable to pay the fees. Therefore, if I get a education loan, it's convenient for me and my bright future. So, I request you to please give my a right path? please reply my question.

22nd June 2017, 07:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details on getting an education loan for studying in BIT Mesra for MBA course?

Education Loan is very common. It is given by banks to students who pursue professional degree. Yes, definitely you can apply for education loan for doing MBA from BIT Mesra.

Following are the documents require which applying for education loan:

--Admission slip which you got from the college

--10th, 12th and Graduation Mark sheet Xerox

--Address and Identity proof

--3-4 color photographs

--Bonafide Certificate

**Also make sure that in the bonafide certificate it is clearly mentioned the fee of course i.e up to 2 years.

**After taking all the above documents in original as well as in Xerox. You have to visit to nearest bank branch office through which you want to take the education loan and then fill the application form in which you have to fill personal details, educational qualifications, Loan amount etc. After filling the application form you have to submit it with relevant documents. Your loan will be approved within 10 days. You have an option to apply for it through online as well.
24th June 2017, 12:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on getting an education loan for studying in BIT Mesra for MBA course?

If you have secured admission in BIT Mesra, then you will be eligible to apply for education loan. Just contact the nearest bank branch for education loan application form.

You need to have a guarantor and collateral security to support your education loan. Therefore, it will not be difficult to get an education loan, if you have the required documents and security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?