4th November 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?

Please let me know that if I take an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for MBA course then how much amount of interest will be charge in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan as I am a girl and will complete my BBA now.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?
  2. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  3. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  4. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  5. How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  7. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
  8. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  12. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  13. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  14. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  17. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  18. Is there any way to save tax on interest against an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs?
5th November 2016, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?

The interest rate on education loan varies according to the RBI rates. Mostly, the rates for education loan ranges between 11% to 13% at most PSU banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?