2nd March 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan to study MS course at Indian Overseas Bank. Please tell me what is the interest rate index and tenure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. Terms and condition to apply for an education loan at Indian Overseas Bank? Interest rate of previous year?
  4. Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan in between Bank of India and United Bank of India to get education loan at minimum interest rate and tenure?
  5. What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
  8. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  9. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  14. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  15. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  18. How to get interest subsidy on loan from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2017, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?

The interest rates for education loan at Indian Overseas Bank is as follows:

1. Up to Rs. 4 Lacs: 12.25%

2. Above Rs. 4 lacs to Rs.7.50 lacs: 13.50%

3. Above Rs.7.50 lacs: 13.25%

4. Vocational Courses: 12.25%

The maximun period for repayment of education loan in the form of EMI is 5 to 7 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?