4th November 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?

If I want to give the interest money during my course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan then what benefits I will get? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
  2. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  3. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  4. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  5. How to get interest subsidy on loan from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  7. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
  8. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan? -- [New]
  9. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  12. Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?
  13. Should I pay the interest on education loan during the course? What is CSIS rule for this year?
  14. Subsidy on interest offered under Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  18. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
16th November 2016, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?

The benefits are more or less same in every bank especially nationalized banks. If you give the interest amount during the study course, then you are liable to get subsidy. You can get a rebate of 1% in the rate of interest in the following quarter if you had paid the interest in the previous quarter. Thus, whatever will be the prevailing rate of interest in the market at that time, you will get a discount of 1%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?