24th April 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan?

Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? What is the procedure followed to apply? Will everyone can get the education loan or is there any criteria applied?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  2. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  3. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  4. How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?
  5. Previous 3 years question papers of Jharkhand Sachivalaya exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis?
  7. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  8. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  9. Will the AISSE results be announced on 28th May?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  11. Are the results of AP ICICI Nov Batch declared?
  12. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  13. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  16. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  17. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  18. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
27th April 2017, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan?

Yes, you can apply for education loan for studying abroad. The terms and conditions for repayment are same like study at home country. Guarantor will be required and also collateral security, as studying abroad is not cheap in any case.

Hence, the bank will ask for collateral security equivalent to education loan, before providing you the loan amount.
28th April 2017, 12:42 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan?

Yes, you can get an education loan to the maximum of Rs. 20 or 30 Lac (based on bank) to study abroad if you have collateral security in tangible form like house property or land or LIC of equal amount with Co-Obligation of Parents together along with the assignment of future income to the bank is required. Apart from this the candidate or the borrower must have secured admission in the recognized college or university and the borrower should be the citizen of India. You need to submit the ID proof, address proof, Income certificate, Income proof, etc. with the bank. You can apply bu visiting the official website of the bank or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and can fill the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?