2nd August 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?

Hello sir, I have competed graduation from India and now want to study MBA from London. Can I get education loan to study in abroad? Maximum time to repay the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  2. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan? -- [New]
  5. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  8. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  9. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  10. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  13. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  15. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  18. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
4th August 2016, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan in order to study in abroad. You can get education loan to meet the expense of your MBA course provided you get admission call from a well recognised institute and comply with the terms and conditions of education loan. The maximum amount of time for repayment of education loan varies slightly from bank to bank. Usually the maximum period of repayment is in the range of 7-10 years.
4th August 2016, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?

For education loan you need to first secure admission at a recognized university in London first. After admission is confirmed you can apply for education loan at your nearest bank branch.

You have to start paying EMI after getting job or after completion of course which will be calculated according to your loan. Hence, just get admission as soon as possible and apply for loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?