23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it?

Hello sir, I am planing to study degree course so, I need education loan. Please tell me procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is processing fee available under Avanse Education Loan scheme? Documents required to apply?
  2. Documents required to apply for an education after 1st year of BMS course? Which bank provides education loan at minimum interest rate?
  3. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  4. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  5. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  6. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  7. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Avanse? Benefits of this Education Loan?
  10. Documents required to apply for an education loan at Union Bank of India to study B.Pharmacy? Interest rate index and maximum EMI limit?
  11. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  12. Details and interest rates under Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students?
  13. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Canara Bank? Rate of interest of this month? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  16. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
28th April 2017, 10:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it?

The borrower can take the Avanse education loan by visiting their official website and fill the form after that they will provide you the door step facilities you will not have to go anywhere you will get the education loan right in your home. The minimum amount they will provide to study in India is Rs.50, 000 and to study in abroad the minimum loan amount is Rs. 1 Lac. The borrower can repay the loan amount along with the interest within 12 months which is minimum and 120 months which is maximum and the rate of interest will range in between 10-11.5%.There is also a processing charges which is 1-2 % of the loan amount. The documents required by them are as follows:
Course cost or fee details, Educational documents, Student KYC, Co-Borrower KYC, Collateral documents, Co-Borrower income details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?