24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank?

Please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply an education loan in Indian Overseas Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my Graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  2. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank online?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  7. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  8. Concession in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan for female candidate?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan from Indian Bank?
  11. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  13. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank for Abroad studies?
  15. Does Indian Overseas Bank offer an Education Loan for BSc(IT) course?
  16. Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Moratorium period under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme?
10th June 2018, 03:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank?

"Documents required for education loan in Indian Overseas Bank"

Complete application form

Two passport size photographs

Letter of admission from the Institute

Documents of the studying cost

PAN card of the candidate

<>Proof of identity: (any one mentioned below)

Passport

Driving license

Voters ID card

Aadhar card

<>Proof of residence: (any one mentioned below)

Passport

Driving license

Voters ID card

Electricity bill

Telephone bill

=>Income related Information of father/guardian that requires to be provided like:-

Occupation of father/guardian

Monthly Income

Age of father/guardian

=>If occupation is service, then retirement year needs to be stated.

Number of dependents

Income Details of other members of the family (if any)

Passport Number, Voter ID, PAN Number

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?