14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course?

Can I know that what documents are required to apply an Education Loan in Indian Bank? I want to take an Education Loan for studying B.Tech. Kindly tell me the essential documents requisition.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  2. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  11. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  12. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  13. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  14. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
15th October 2016, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in Indian Bank for pursuing B.Tech course are listed below :-

--> Proof of residence
--> Admission letter
--> 10th and 12th Class Marks Sheet
--> Proof of Income
--> Community Certificate
--> Collateral Security documents
--> Proof of Identity
--> Passport Size photographs
15th October 2016, 09:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course?

To apply for an Education loan for B.Tech course in Indian Bank, you have to submit the below listed documents to bank :-

=> Residence Proof
=> 10th and 12th standard Marks Sheet
=> Birth Certificate & Community Certificate
=> Salary Certificate/ IT Returns
=> Admission letter
=> Passport/ Visa photocopy (for studies in Abroad)
=> Co-obligation of the Parent/ Guardian
=> Collateral Security documents
=> Margin
=> A & L of the student/ parent/ guardian/ guarantor
16th October 2016, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for education loan in Indian Bank are given below. However, you should get the full list of documents from the concerned branch manager and furnish the same to the bank.

- Your previous academic certificates.
- Income certificate of the family members.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the co-borrower/guarantor.
- Your admission letter and rank card if admission done through entrance exam.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Proof of approval of the concerned institute by competent authorities.
- Passport size photographs and fee structure proof of the concerned institute.
16th October 2016, 12:38 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Essential documents required to take education loan from Indian bank are as below:

1. Education loan letter form your college containing fee structure.

2. Address proof of candidate and parents.

3. PAN card of parents and student.

4. Academic marksheets.

5. Scorecard of qualifying exam.

6. Photographs.

7. Security deposit for loans above 7.5 lacs.
16th October 2016, 12:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Documents required for education loan in Indian Bank for Bachelor of technology course:

1. You will have to submit pan card of both student and parent.

2. Residential address proof.

3. Income certificate.

4. Exam scorecard either JEE or state level exam.

5. Education loan letter.

6. Academic marksheets etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?