10th July 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad?

Hi friends, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs for studying in Abroad. I would like to know that IDBI Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  2. ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Abroad?
  3. Canara Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?
  4. Bank of Maharashtra offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?
  5. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  6. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  7. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  8. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  14. List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  18. Can I get loan for my sonÂ’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
12th July 2018, 09:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad?

Yes, the IDBI Bank offers an education loan of Rs. 30 lakhs for pursuing higher studies in Abroad. You should have secured admission to higher education course in top Abroad universities to be eligible to get an education loan of Rs. 30 lakhs from IDBI Bank. You have to submit the collateral security documents of value equal to loan amount acceptable to bank for processing your education loan application of Rs. 30 lakhs for pursuing higher studies in Abroad.
13th July 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs for studying in Abroad. I would like to know that IDBI Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, IDBI Bank offers education loans up to Rs 30 Lakhs to studies abroad. IDBI Bank offers maximum Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in India. Generally, it is need based finance subject to repaying capacity of the parents/students with margin. Students can get the education loan to study abroad for the following courses: job oriented professional / technical (graduation) courses offered by reputed universities, MCA, MBA, MS, etc. approved Post Graduate Diploma Courses also and courses conducted by CIMA – London, CPA in USA, etc.
13th July 2018, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, they provide up to 20 lacs for studying abroad and 10 lacs for studying in India. If you want more, then you have to think about other options, because IDBI doesn't offer such big education loans.

You can look for other options like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, etc, which are bigger than IDBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?