24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Education loan to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in MIT?

Hello everyone, I am a student of 12th standard. I have applied for JEE Mains & Advanced. My aim is to study in BE in Petroleum Engineering from Maharashtra Institute of Technology(MIT). But I have heard that there is an expense of Rs. 8 to 10 lacs of this BE course in MIT. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from any bank?

Related Questions:
27th May 2018, 08:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in MIT?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing B.E (Petroleum Engineering) course in MIT. Candidates who have secured admission in any higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. To get an education loan of above Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you should have to submit the collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount for processing your education loan application. After submitting all the required documents to bank for processing your education loan, the bank will verify them and if found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?