15th June 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Central Sector Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Central Sector Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  2. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  3. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  4. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks?
  5. When should I apply for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme renewal?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for central sector scholarship after scoring 81 percentage marks in 12th?
  7. Age limit to apply in Central Sector Scholarship? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  9. Applied for renewal of Central Sector Scholarship but not received scholarship amount till yet. What should I do?
  10. What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?
  11. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  12. Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship?
  13. Procedure for renewal of central sector scholarship in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Can candidates of Kerala apply for Central sector Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86% in Graduation?
  16. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?
  17. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  18. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
19th June 2018, 04:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Sector Scholarship?

"Procedure to apply for Central Sector Scholarship"

=>Visit the National e-Scholarship portal i.e. "www.scholarships.gov.in" to apply for the scholarship.
=>Download the application form
=>Fill in the application form with required details.
=>Attach all required documents.
You have to send the application form to the address given below:

Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)*
"Shiksha Kendra"
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110 092
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?