3rd March 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan for studying Part Time B.Tech course in Anna University?

I want to apply for Part Time B.Tech course from Anna University. But I want to do this course with an education loan. My question is that I am eligible for education loan or not if I get admission in Anna University for Part Time B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Part Time B.Tech course in Annamalai University?
  2. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  3. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  5. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  6. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  7. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for studying BSc(Dialysis Technology) course?
  9. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  10. How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?
  11. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  13. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Time taken by bank to sanction Bank Education Loan for BTech course?
  16. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  18. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
23rd September 2022, 06:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan for studying Part Time B.Tech course in Anna University?

Eligibility
Must be an Indian National
Must have secured admission in a reputed college
Must have taken admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
All type of courses be it professional /technical /medical /certificate /degree course.
Interested candidates can either apply online or offline , attach required documents and submit it.
One can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?