9th July 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th July 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply in Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships is given below:

>> Indian students who have completed a good first degree (BA, BSc, etc.) from a recognized university in India

>> Candidates should have obtained admission to the institution and the course chosen. The institutions concerned must only be top rank.

>> Candidates must be under 30 years of age on the first of July in the year of application

>> Candidates who are already studying or have started their program abroad are not eligible

>> Scholarships are awarded to top American, European and UK institutions, for funding requirements including tuition fees
13th July 2018, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Those who have a first class degree from a recognized university is India and working or studying in India are eligible to apply for the Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarship.

Also, make sure your age is below 30 years and you haven't studied studied from any university abroad.
15th July 2018, 03:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship is detailed below :-

--> You should hold a graduate degree from a Government recognised university.

--> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised institute

--> You should be less than 30 years of age as on 1st July of the year of application.
25th July 2018, 09:32 PM
Narendra2121

1)The scholarship is open only for Indian citizens. The candidates must be Indian citizens and residents of India during the time of application.

2)The candidate must be holding a first class undergraduate degree from a recognised university in India. The candidates who hold a foreign university undergraduate degree and wish to apply for the scholarship must have been working in India for at least two years after the completion of the course.

3)The candidates who hold a foreign university postgraduate or PhD degree are not eligible to apply. The candidates who have enrolled for a postgraduate programme abroad and did not complete it are also not eligible to apply for the scholarship.

4)The candidates must have obtained admission in a reputed university abroad during the time of application for the scholarship. The candidates with no admission and pending admission decision are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.

5)The candidates must be below the age of 30 years during the time of application. The candidates who have already stated their course in a university abroad are not eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?