31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech? What are the requirements for it?

I have completed Diploma with Electrical stream and due to financial crisis not able to study B.Tech. How can I get an education loan of whole fees from Bank of Baroda? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for BTech course?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  5. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  6. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does Bank of Baroda provides education loan to study MBA course from Bennett University, Greater Noida? What are the requirements for it?
  9. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  10. Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  14. Vijaya Bank offers Education Loan to study BTech?
  15. UBI offers Education Loan to study BTech course?
  16. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  18. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
8th September 2017, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech? What are the requirements for it?

To get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan directly through bank official website or by visiting the bank directly. You need to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
9th September 2017, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech? What are the requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma with Electrical stream and due to financial crisis not able to study B.Tech. How can I get an education loan of whole fees from Bank of Baroda? What are the requirements for it?

Students after getting admission in BTech, can apply for education loan from Bank of Baroda (Baroda Gyan - for higher studies in India). Students can apply online or Vidya Lakshmi portal or contact Bank of Baroda (BOB) branch for education loans. Students should be Resident Indian to apply for education loans in BOB. BOB education loans cover the following expenses: Fees payable to college, examination fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, purchase of books, equipment, computer or laptop (if necessary), project work, study tours etc. BOB does not charge any processing fees for education loans. There is no margin required on loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Students admitted through merit or management quota are eligible to apply for BOB education loans. Students can find the details on the BOB education loan web site Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?