24th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a PGD in Clinical Psychology aspirant of IGNOU?

Hi everyone, I want to join IGNOU for doing PGD course in Clinical Psychology. Now, I want to get an Education Loan for this course. As you know that IGNOU is correspondence, so I am eligible to get an Education Loan or not? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  2. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Can a M.Sc in Counselling Psychology do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university will allow me?
  9. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for PhD(Clinical Psychology) if completed Masters in Psychology?
  14. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  15. Eligibility to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018? -- [New]
  16. JBT regular from private college and Clinical Psychology from IGNOU, both can be done simultaneously?
  17. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?
11th June 2018, 01:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a PGD in Clinical Psychology aspirant of IGNOU?

As per my knowledge, I know that banks does not offer educational loan for correspondence courses. It provides educational loan only the students who are in regular classroom courses which are recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIBMS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?