20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that can I get an Education Loan for doing Bachelor of Hospitality Management course? Can I repay after completing this course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  2. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get an Education Loan to study 1 year Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Abroad?
  4. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  8. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?
  13. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  15. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  16. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  17. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  18. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
22nd April 2016, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue Bachelor of Hospitality Management provided you get admission call from a well recognised institute which provides good exposure facilities. You can get education loan upto 10 lakhs for study in India.

You can repay the loan after completion of the course. You need to start repayment of education loan after six months of completion from the year of course completion of on joining a job whichever is earlier. You can repay in the form of EMI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?