7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Executive MBA in IIM for a salaried account holder of Citi Bank?

I want to do Executive MBA course from IIM. I have a Bank Account in Citi Bank. Its a salaried account. So, am I eligible to get an Education Loan from this Bank? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan from Corporation Bank to do Executive MBA in IIM being an MNC employee?
  4. Whether the EMI of Education Loan deducted from Salaried or Savings Account being an employee?
  5. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study Executive MBA in IIM-Calcutta?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  11. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?
  14. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  17. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  18. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
8th October 2016, 05:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Executive MBA in IIM for a salaried account holder of Citi Bank?

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan in order to pursue Executive MBA course from IIM. Since you already have a salaried account in Citi Bank, so it will be easy to get the loan sanctioned. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme as per the loan amount which you seek and complete all formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?