12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study Executive MBA in IIM-Calcutta?

Hi Friends,
I am working with an MNC and I have got an offer for Executive MBA program from IIM-Calcutta. For this course, I would require approximately Rs. 4 Lacs. Can I get this amount of Education Loan. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  4. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  6. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  16. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?
  18. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
15th April 2016, 10:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study Executive MBA in IIM-Calcutta?

Yes, you can avail an education loan of Rs.4 lacs to pursue executive MBA course.

The minimum criteria to apply for an education loan is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized course in a recognized college.

The executive MBA course is valid and recognized course, you can easily avail an education loan of Rs.4 lacs.
16th April 2016, 01:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study Executive MBA in IIM-Calcutta?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to pursue executive MBA in IIM , Kolkata. Since you are doing job and the education loan amount is not very high, moreover, you are aiming for the course in IIM, Kolkata which is one of the best management schools in India, so you can get your education loan sanctioned easily. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of education loan and make sure complete all formalities within the stipulated time frame.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?