14th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan from Corporation Bank to do Executive MBA in IIM being an MNC employee?

I am working in an MNC and being a B.Tech graduate. I want to do Executive MBA course from IIM. So, for this course I can get Education Loan? What, if, I apply an Education Loan from Corporation Bank? Can I get Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study Executive MBA in IIM-Calcutta?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Executive MBA in IIM for a salaried account holder of Citi Bank?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course? -- [New]
  4. Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  11. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
  14. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  15. How much maximum loan amount Bank of Baroda can sanction for doing MBA at IIM?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  17. How to get an Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM, Ahmedabad?
  18. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
15th June 2016, 09:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from Corporation Bank to do Executive MBA in IIM being an MNC employee?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your executive MBA course in IIM being an MNC employee. There is no problem in getting education loan for the executive MBA course since you will be pursuing the course from the top level institute like IIM and you have a stable source of income. SO you can definitely get your loan sanctioned from Corporation Bank if you comply with the terms and conditions and complete all formalities as per the instructions from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?