14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Medical Entrance exam to study in AIIMS with Education Loan?

I want to know that if I will successfully achieve good rank in Medical entrance exam and got admission in AIIMS, then any bank will give me education loan? For being eligible to get loan from bank what rank I have to get as I want to study in AIIMS.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  3. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  4. Cutoff rank required in AIMA-UGAT to study Integrated MBA with Education loan?
  5. Interest rates of South Indian Bank Education Loan to study in AIIMS? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exam and cutoff rank required to study Neurology PG course in AIIMS?
  7. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan if secure good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  8. Whether rank of entrance exam will be checked to get an Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank offers Education Loan easily to study at AIIMS?
  10. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan?
  11. Can I study B.Sc in Nursing course if secured 514 rank in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?
  12. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  14. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  15. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?
  16. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  17. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  18. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
15th May 2018, 01:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Medical Entrance exam to study in AIIMS with Education Loan?

AIIMS New Delhi Cutoff-
General- 37
OBC- 256
SC- 1138
ST- 2825

Cutoff for every state is different. It varies every year.
It is not possible to predict exact cutoff to get admission.
If you will crack entrance exam and get admission then you can apply for education loan from any bank.
There is no any particular cutoff or rank to be eligible to apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?