26th October 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligible professional courses for Education Loan under Punjab National Bank Kaamgar scheme?

I came to know that Punjab National Bank is offering an Education Loan named Kaamgar for such candidates who has interested in professional courses on 10th basis. Can I know what are the eligible courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  2. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  3. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  4. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  5. Interest rates scheme against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad?
  6. Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan for ITI courses? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?
  11. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  14. What are the Professional courses available to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
  15. Which stream of engineering should I choose if passed 12th with 73%? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank?
  16. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  18. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
26th October 2016, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligible professional courses for Education Loan under Punjab National Bank Kaamgar scheme?

Eligible professional courses for Education loan under Punjab National Bank Kaamgar Scheme are mentioned below :-

--> Vocational/ skill development courses whose duration is of 2 months to 3 years run by a Government Ministry/Department/Organization or a company/ society/ organization supported by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)/ State Skill Missions/ State Skill Corporations which awards a certificate/ diploma/ degree, etc., issued by a Government run or authorized organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?