26th October 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?

I want to know that is Pan Card necessary to submit for applying an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank? I don't have a Pan Card but I want to take an Education Loan for my Bachelor's Degree. So, is it really necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank if my father doesn't have Pan Card and ITR?
  2. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  3. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  5. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  6. Interest rates scheme against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad?
  7. Is Pan Card important to get an education loan?
  8. Eligible professional courses for Education Loan under Punjab National Bank Kaamgar scheme?
  9. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  13. How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
26th October 2016, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, it is necessary to submit Pan Card for getting education loan from Punjab National Bank. If you don't have Pan card then, you can apply for Pan card at http://www.applypanindia.in/form49a.html. After submission of application form, you will receive Pan Card within 10-15 days. After getting the Pan Card, you can apply for education loan in Punjab National Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?