3rd April 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Ed courses from Adhiyamaan College of Engineering in regular mode. Please tell me fee structure of this college? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  3. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  4. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  6. Fee structure to study LLB course from Tamil Nadu? How to get an education loan for it?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  9. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved?
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?
  14. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  15. List top 10 Architecture colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  17. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  18. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
4th April 2017, 06:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study B.Ed courses from Adhiyamaan College of Engineering in regular mode. Please tell me fee structure of this college? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

Sorry, The Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu does not offer the B.Ed course. The Adhiyamann College of Engineering offers the following courses: B.Arch, B.E/B.Tech, B.E/B.Tech Lateral Entry, M.E/M.Tech, MBA, MCA and MCA Lateral Entry. You can study the B.Ed course in various other colleges offered in Tamil Nadu. The list of courses offered in Adhiyamaan College of Engineering is available in the website link given here Click Here

You can apply for education loan in various Public Sector Banks and Private Banks. One of the best choices is State Bank of India (SBI). SBI is one of the banks which offer the educational loan at low interest rates. You can apply for loan from these banks also Bank of Baroda, United Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank etc. You have to contact the bank branch to get full details about the educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?