28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to study B.Sc Nautical Science? Does the Bank Of Baroda provide education loan for whole course including accommodation?

Sir, I want to know about total fees required to study B.Sc Nautical Science?
Does the Bank Of Baroda provide education loan for whole course including accommodation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Education Loan for PhD program if pursuing MS(Nautical Science) in USA?
  2. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  3. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. How to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech? What are the requirements for it?
  6. Which bank can grant an education loan to study B.Sc Nautical Science? Is there any documents required form municipal corporation?
  7. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  8. Is it possible for the bank to disburse 7 lacs in my savings account after the loan letter is sanctioned?
  9. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  11. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  13. Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  15. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  16. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  17. Can I get education loan for doing B.Sc in Nautical science?
  18. Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda? -- [New]
2nd November 2017, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study B.Sc Nautical Science? Does the Bank Of Baroda provide education loan for whole course including accommodation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know about total fees required to study B.Sc Nautical Science?
Does the Bank Of Baroda provide education loan for whole course including accommodation?

Fee required to study BSc Nautical Science varies from one college to another. Fee for the BSc Nautical Science course in the Indian Maritime Academy is Rs 2,20,000 per year. Duration of the course is three years. Indian Maritime Academy website link is given Click Here

Fee for the BSc Nautical Science course at Tolani Maritime Institute is around Rs 4,77,933 per year. Tolani Maritime Institute website link is given Click Here

A total fee for the BSc Nautical Science course in Vels University is around Rs 7,37,800 for three years. Vels University website link is Click Here

Yes, Bank of Baroda education loan covers the accommodation charges. The BOB education loan covers the following expenses: Fee payable to college, examination, library, laboratory, hostel fee, purchase of books, equipment, personal computers / laptop, caution deposit etc. Candidates can find the details in the Bank of Baroda website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?