25th November 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for the bank to disburse 7 lacs in my savings account after the loan letter is sanctioned?

I had applied for education loan from UCO bank to study abroad. My education loan covers my college tuition fees along with one year accommodation cost. As per VFS Kolkata rules, I have to show 7 lacs. As my first year's accommodation cost in my savings account. So I want to know, is it possible for the bank to disburse 7 lacs in my savings account after the loan letter is sanctioned? I am going to France for my bachelors study.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  2. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  3. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Disbursement process of Education Loan in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  5. How disbursement of Education Loan works in UCO Bank?
  6. Procedure to change mode of payment for semester fees from Bank Loan?
  7. Disbursement of Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  8. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  9. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI?
  10. Disbursement of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  11. Is it possible to increase the amount if the loan is about to be sanctioned?
  12. Whether Bank will disburse Loan amount to College's Bank Account for Abroad studies?
  13. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  14. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  16. How to get scholarship being in 3rd semester of BCA?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
25th November 2017, 06:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for the bank to disburse 7 lacs in my savings account after the loan letter is sanctioned?

No, it is not possible for the bank to disburse 7 Lacs in your saving account even after the loan letter is sanctioned. If you have to show 7 Lacs to VFS Kolkata then, you can tell them that you have taken an education loan and you can show them the loan sanction letter. The maximum amount of education loan offered for higher studies in Abroad is 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?