23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Fees to study MBA course from Symbiosis University? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?

Sir, I want to apply for education loan to study MBA course from Symbiosis University. Please send me details about fees? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?

6th January 2018, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees to study MBA course from Symbiosis University? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to apply for education loan to study MBA course from Symbiosis University. Please send me details about fees? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?

Fee to study MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is as follows:

1st Year 1st installment – Rs 5,31,500
1st Year 2nd installment – Rs 4,96,500
2nd Year 3rd installment – Rs 4,96,500
2nd Year 4th installment – Rs 4,96,500

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune website link is given Click Here

The following banks are agreeing to provide education loans to students of Symbiosis: Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Axis Bank and Bank of Maharashtra.
For getting an education loan from Uco Bank, you have to contact the bank branch. You can get the maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India from Uco Bank. For an education loan of over Rs 7.5 lakhs: Co-obligation of parents, tangible collateral security equivalent to the full value of education loan are required. There is no processing fee for an education loan in Uco Bank. The maximum age limit for getting education loan from Uco Bank for a post graduation course is 30 years. You have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents mentioned in the application form. You can also get help from the officer in the Uco Bank branch. The Uco Branch website link is given Click Here
6th January 2018, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees to study MBA course from Symbiosis University? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?

The fees required to study MBA course from Symbiosis University is Rs. 12,75,000/- for completion of the course including hostel fees. For getting an education loan from UCO Bank, you should have secured admission in MBA course in Symbiosis University and you have to submit the admission letter as a proof of admission along with other documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., for processing your education loan. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?