20th November 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for bank loan to get BVSC admission?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. How to apply for bank loan to get BVSC admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  8. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  9. Are education loans available for final coaching of ICWAI including registration?
  10. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  12. What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  14. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  15. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
27th November 2015, 08:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for bank loan to get BVSC admission?

Procedure to apply for education loan from bank -

- First of all, gather all the documents like previous academic records and prospectus as bank will ask for such documents.
- Then approach any bank near your residence from which you want to take education loan or where you have aan account.
- Approach the bank manager and have a discussion with him/her regarding education loan.
- Get to know the details of education loan, terms and conditions and norms which you need to follow.
- If there is positive response from the bank and you are ready to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan, act as per bank' s instructions to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?