27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?

Hi Sir,
Can you please let me know what is the margin sets under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank? I want to study MBA and thinking to take an Education Loan from IDBI Bank. Please tell me about the margin sets in this loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  2. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  4. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  5. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  6. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Margin under Education Loan scheme of Bank Of India for studying in IIM?
  9. How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?
  10. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Margin under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank? How to pay that margin?
  12. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  13. Does scholarship included in margin under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? Why?
  14. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  15. Will my assistantship included in Loan margin under Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank? -- [New]
  16. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2016, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?

The security margins of education loan scheme of IDBI bank are given below.

- 10% of loan amount for loan below 4.5 lakhs
- 15% of loan amount for loan between 4.5 and 7.5 lakhs
- 20% of loan amount for loan above 7.5 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?