7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Education Loan online in IDBI Bank?

I want to apply an Education Loan from IDBI Bank. Can I apply online? I don't have a Bank Account in IDBI Bank. So, I am eligible to apply and through online? If yes, please tell me the procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  2. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  4. Does IDBI Bank charges application fee for applying an Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank online? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  6. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What to do to get job in IDBI after graduation? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?
  8. How to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech at IDBI and Syndicate Bank? Which bank is good between them? -- [New]
  9. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  10. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for ICSI course?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  15. Are hostel charges included in Education Loan policy of IDBI Bank?
  16. Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  17. Education loan for BAMS course?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
9th October 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Education Loan online in IDBI Bank?

You can just book an appointment with the bank manager online, for other purpose you need to visit the bank branch. You have to fill the application form and submit all the documents related to admission.

Securing admission before applying is absolutely essential. You need a guarantor or collateral security according to the size of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?