23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What to do for getting education loan of 15 lakh from Union Bank of India?

I am willing to pursue Master in Science from abroad so, I need education loan of 15 lakh from Union Bank of India. Please tell me what should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Process to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at Union Bank of India? How do they give loan amount?
  2. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  3. Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?
  4. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  5. Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?
  6. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  7. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan? -- [New]
  9. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  10. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  11. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  12. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  13. Details of Union Bank Special Education Loan Scheme?
  14. How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy?
  15. Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh from SBI, BOI and Union Bank to study MBA course at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal? Which bank I should select?
  16. What to do if bank Manager refuses to grant whole amount of education loan? Should I approach another bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  18. Procedure to change guarantor for education loan? Eligibility criteria for it?
6th January 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for getting education loan of 15 lakh from Union Bank of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to pursue Master in Science from abroad so, I need education loan of 15 lakh from Union Bank of India. Please tell me what should I do for it?

Students who got admission through the appropriate selection process and cleared the qualifying examinations are eligible to apply for an education loan of Rs 15 Lakh from Union Bank of India. Students can apply online (through Vidya Lakshmi Portal also) or can contact any Union Bank of India branch for getting education loan. They have to provide tangible collateral security of minimum value equivalent to the loan amount and parent have to necessarily join as co-applicant to get an education loan of Rs 15 Lakh from Union Bank of India. Students have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents like proof of identity, proof of address, PAN Card, Bank statement of last 12 months, Academic records, Photographs, Collateral Documents, etc. Union Bank of India website link is given Click Here
6th January 2018, 01:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for getting education loan of 15 lakh from Union Bank of India?

To get an education loan of Rs. 15 lakh from Union Bank of India for pursuing your Master of Science in Abroad, you should have secured admission letter from the Abroad university and you have to contact the bank manager regarding the education loan. You have to directly visit the bank or you can apply for an education loan through online by submitting the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?