22nd February 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How can diploma holders be eligible for AICTE scholarship? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am a diploma holder, now I want to take admission in btech but i heard that diploma holders are not eligible for AICTE scholarship. Now can anyone tell me how to get this scholarship? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which they will ask for?

26th February 2017, 02:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can diploma holders be eligible for AICTE scholarship? What is the eligibility criteria?

Yes, diploma holders cannot apply for this scholarship you want to pursue B.Tech then take admission and apply for the scholarship as B.Tech students are eligible for this scholarship. The candidate need to open a bank account in any of the government banks and need to have a minimum of 70% in his 10+2 and the candidate also have to issue his/her parent income certificate which must not exceed 6.00 Lac per annum.
11th May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can diploma holders be eligible for AICTE scholarship? What is the eligibility criteria?

When will be online registration available for engineering diploma holders for Jammu and Kashmir as stated by education minister Mr. ALTAF BUKHARI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?