7th December 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship with 98.3% in Intermediate?

Sir,
I have completed my Intermediate with 98.3% marks. Can I get scholarship from any source? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  3. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  4. Can I get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  5. Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get scholarship with 98.3% in Intermediate? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?
  11. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
9th December 2015, 11:59 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship with 98.3% in Intermediate?

Yes, you can avail scholarship.

The candidates who have secured above 80% marks in class 12 examination are eligible for meritorious scholarships.

The respective state government offers meritorious scholarship for all eligible candidates.

You can also apply for Central sector scheme of scholarship. To apply for this scholarship go to https://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do

Many private organizations like Foundation for excellence also meritorious scholarship. To apply for this scholarship http://www.ffe.org/programs/eligibility-criteria.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?