27th January 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get scholarship for a SC student?

I am SC student please tell me what is minimum percant to get 80000 rs per year as scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  2. What is the Minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce?
  3. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for scholarship for further studies?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  6. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  7. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year for Inspire Scholarship?
  9. Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th
  10. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  11. What is the qualification required for getting scholarship to study in England?
  12. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  14. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  15. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  16. Minimum marks required in Haryana PMT to get scholarship?
  17. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  18. Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?
30th January 2016, 12:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get scholarship for a SC student?

For getting a good amount of scholarship you must have to enroll yourself in the merit list. For your kind information i want to tell you that all students who scored 75% or more under SC category comes under the category of merit list. So you must have to score at least 75% marks to avail the facility of scholarship.
Some state government (like Bihar government) offers full fee scholarship to the SC candidates but for this you must have to secure first position in your exams. For getting the scholarship you simply have to fill the scholarship form and attach your complete fee structure with that form. After government processing you will be issued a cheque worth your complete fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?