9th December 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan against Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy to study MS(Human Resource Management) in London?

Hello Everyone,
I have secured admission for MS in Human Resource Management course in London. I want to apply for an Education Loan immediately. I have Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy. Can I apply for an Education Loan with these two?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  2. Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  5. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  7. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study LLM in London?
  8. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  10. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  12. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London?
  13. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?
  15. Karunya University Biochemistry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  17. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
31st May 2017, 08:56 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan against Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy to study MS(Human Resource Management) in London?

No, you cannot take education loan against mutual fund, but you can get an education loan against the Life Insurance policy. You will get an amount equal to the policy amount only. Suppose, you have insured for Rs. 8.50 Lac then you will get only Rs. 8.50 Lac as an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?