27th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech without Interest being a Muslim Minority student?

Hello,
How I will get Education Loan with
no interest for doing B.Tech course?
I am from Muslim Minority class.
So, please tell me what will I do for that?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank in EAMCET under Muslim minority? How much muslim minority rank is required to get education loan?
  2. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  3. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc chemistry after scoring 3468 rank? I am a student of Muslim Minority
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  6. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  7. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  8. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  10. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  12. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  13. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  15. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I get BDS seat in Muslim Minority college?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
28th May 2015, 11:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech without Interest being a Muslim Minority student?

It is not possible to get education loan without interest being charged at it. Even if you are from Muslim Minority but still you need to give interest for the education loan. However, you can get scholarship from State Government or you can get subsidy from the concerned bank as per its internal policies. You should approach any bank close to your residence and speak to the branch manager to find out whether there is any such provision of subsidy in interest.
30th May 2015, 05:51 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech without Interest being a Muslim Minority student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
With Regards-

Sorry, you will have to pay the Interest rate for any kind of the loan you are getting from the bank either you are getting the loan from the private sector bank or public Sector bank. So, there are some charges associated with the loan. if you want to get the Loan at no interest than you have to apply for the Scholarship through your college only.
11th June 2015, 11:57 AM
Sam James

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech without Interest being a Muslim Minority student?

Quote:
Hello,
With Regards-
There is a government scheme with almost no interest or interest subsidy scheme. But it requires sanctions from from government authorities. You may get an interest free period during the study period. Afterwards you must have to repay the loan with some interest. Complete interest free is not possible completely. You may avail scholarships to support your educational costs including tuition fee etc
11th June 2015, 11:58 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Hello,
With Regards-
Also being a muslim minority student you can avail MOMA scholarship which give around Rs.25000 per annum towards your tuition fee. Please check MOMA website for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?