16th March 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my scholarship if deactivated the mentioned Bank information?

Dear Sir/Mam
I have applied for scholarship form in my college, Arunai Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai. I have attach my Bank passbook front page on the scholarship for, but now that account is deactivated, I have changed my account in my bank. Now what can I do to get my scholarship? Please help me to change the bank detail in my scholarship form.
Thank you.

3rd December 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my scholarship if deactivated the mentioned Bank information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam
I have applied for scholarship form in my college, Arunai Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai. I have attach my Bank passbook front page on the scholarship for, but now that account is deactivated, I have changed my account in my bank. Now what can I do to get my scholarship? Please help me to change the bank detail in my scholarship form.
Thank you.

You have to contact the scholarship authority and provide the new bank account details for getting a scholarship. It is always advisable to keep the bank account active, which is mentioned in the scholarship form, for getting a scholarship. You can also contact your college administration for a help to change the bank account details. You have to provide the bank details with the necessary document with covering letter to update the current bank details. You can find the details about the change of bank account details in the scholarship form itself. It is better to contact your college office for more details regarding this.
12th July 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my scholarship if deactivated the mentioned Bank information?

No you can not change bank details
24th December 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir / mam ami jodi prothom a onno bank details die form ta fill up kri tarpor jodi ami scholarship tar jonno select hoy tarpor sbi bank details die fill up kori tahole hobe ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?