12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What all difficulties arises to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in China?

Respected Sir,
I want to study MBBS in China but due to new rule of MCI it is really tough to get certification for Practicing in India. I want to know that if I want to apply for an Education Loan then what difficulties will be arises?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  4. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  5. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  6. List of Financial Institutions which offer education loan to study MBBS in China?
  7. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  9. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  11. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  12. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  17. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
6th April 2023, 06:46 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What all difficulties arises to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in China?

1. Eligibility criteria: Banks have their own set of eligibility criteria for education loans, which may vary depending on the bank. While applying for an education loan to study MBBS in China, ensure you meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank.

2. Collateral requirements: Banks generally ask for collateral security while providing education loans. The value of the collateral may vary depending on the loan amount. You may have to provide collateral security to secure the education loan.

3. Loan amount: The loan amount you are eligible for may not cover the entire cost of education in China. It is advisable to check the loan amount you are eligible for before applying.

4. Interest rates: The interest rates on education loans may vary depending on the bank. It is advisable to compare the interest rates offered by different banks before applying for an education loan.

5. Repayment period: The repayment period for education loans may vary depending on the bank. Ensure you are aware of the repayment period before applying for an education loan.

6. MCI certification: As you have mentioned, MCI certification is a significant factor for practicing medicine in India. While applying for an education loan to study MBBS in China, ensure you are aware of the MCI certification requirements and the possible difficulties in obtaining it.

Overall, it is advisable to do thorough research and understand the terms and conditions of the education loan before applying for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?