1st November 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is processing fee available under Avanse Education Loan scheme? Documents required to apply?

I would like to apply an Education Loan in Avanse. Kindly tell me is there any processing fee for applying an Education Loan in Avanse? Kindly let me know the documents required to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it? -- [New]
  2. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  3. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  4. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  5. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  6. Details and interest rates under Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students?
  7. Processing period and charges of Avanse Education Loan for M.Tech course?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  10. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  14. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  15. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
4th November 2016, 08:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is processing fee available under Avanse Education Loan scheme? Documents required to apply?

Yes, processing fees will be involved in Avanse Education loan scheme. The processing fees charged under Avanse Education Loan is between 1-2% of the loan amount and is calculated on a case-to-case basis. The documents required are:-

- 2 colour photos
- Photo Id
- Residence Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- Signature Verification
- Academic Documents
- Income Proof
- Proof of Admission
- Fees Structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?