23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh at Bank of India to study Masters. Please tell me which are the the document required for an education loan? How much I have to pay for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  3. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria and documents required for an education loan of 5 lakh from Bank of Maharashtra?
  5. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?
  6. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Oriental Bank of Commerce? Documents and collateral required for it?
  7. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  8. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India? -- [New]
  9. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  10. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  11. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  14. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan at Bank of India?
  16. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  17. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
  18. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
21st January 2018, 05:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?

Documents required to apply for an education loan of 10 lakhs from Bank of India are listed below :-

--> Admission Letter
--> Income Proof/ Salary Slips
--> Identity Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Collateral security documents
--> Academic certificates
--> Loan Application Form

You don't need to pay anything for getting the education loan except the processing fees. You can repay the education loan within 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?