16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Conditions to get subsidy in repayment of education loan of PNB? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?

I was taken an education loan of 4 lakh from PNB and now I have completed course but not get yet job. Please tell me what are the conditions to get subsidy in repayment? How to write a letter to bank manager for subsidy in education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get subsidy in repayment of education loan? How to write letter to Bank Manager?
  2. Chances to get subsidy on education loan if preparing for IES after degree? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?
  3. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  4. How to write a letter regarding extension of repayment to Bank of India Manager?
  5. What to do if can not avail interest subsidy from Axis Bank?
  6. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  7. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  8. Education loan for BAMS course?
  9. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  10. Is M.Sc Biotechnology not a professional course? Why bank charge me compound interest from the study period itself? Can I get subsidy in interest from IOB?
  11. How to write a letter to Bank Manager for Education Loan?
  12. Does Bank put conditions regarding repayment capability on parents under Education Loan Policy?
  13. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  16. On what basis PNB offers Education Loan for Bachelor of Technology program? What are the interest charges of PNB Education Loan? -- [New]
  17. Subsidy on education loan for weaker section of the society
  18. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2023, 02:33 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Conditions to get subsidy in repayment of education loan of PNB? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?

To get a subsidy in repayment of education loan from PNB, you need to fulfill the following conditions:
  • The student should belong to an economically weaker section or low-income group.
  • The loan should have been availed on or after April 1, 2009, for pursuing a recognized technical or professional course in India.
  • The student should have completed the course within the scheduled time.
  • The annual gross parental income of the student should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh.

To write a letter to the bank manager for subsidy in education loan, you can follow the below format:

Your Name
Your Address
City, State, Pin Code
Date

The Branch Manager
PNB Branch Address
City, State, Pin Code

Subject: Request for subsidy in repayment of education loan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to request for a subsidy in the repayment of my education loan account number _______ availed from your bank for pursuing my ________ course.

I have completed my course but have not yet found employment. Due to my current financial situation, it has become difficult for me to repay the loan amount. I would like to request a subsidy in the repayment of my education loan as per the guidelines of the government scheme.

I fulfill all the necessary conditions for the subsidy, and I request you to kindly consider my request. I have attached all the required documents as per the scheme's guidelines for your reference.

I would be grateful if you could look into the matter and provide me with the necessary assistance in availing the subsidy. Thank you for considering my request.

Yours sincerely,
Your Name and Signature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?