6th December 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan for B.Sc Nursing from Samarpan college, Lucknow?

Hi, my sister is studying B.Sc nursing from Samarpan college in Lucknow but we are not able to get any education loan for her as my dad is not capable of investing that huge amount. Can you please advice something to me on where should I apply for this education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) in Delhi for a 18 years old candidate of Odisha?
  3. What are the terms and conditions to follow for getting 6 lakhs of loan for doing B.Sc nursing course?
  4. Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for BSc(Nursing) aspirant?
  6. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
  8. Can I get loan for M.Sc Nursing if already did B.Sc Nursing by loan?
  9. Can I get an education loan to study B.Sc in Mount Carmel Autonomous college, Bangalore?
  10. Education Loan to study M.Sc in Nursing course?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for studying BSc(Dialysis Technology) course?
  13. How to complete BSc Nursing through correspondence from Lucknow? I have completed GNM course -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Indian Bank offer Education Loan for BSc(Agriculture) course?
  15. Does Bank of India offer an Education Loan for BSc(Electronics) course? -- [New]
  16. List of engineering colleges in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh for which SBI can grant education loan
  17. Punjab & Sind Bank offer an Education Loan to study Nursing Diploma course? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course?
10th December 2017, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan for B.Sc Nursing from Samarpan college, Lucknow?

You can contact the nearest reputed bank branch along with your admission documents for education loan application. If your college is recognized, then surely you will be eligible to apply for it.

You will need a guarantor to support your education loan. A person with regular income can become your guarantor. You will get amount based on the guarantors income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?