23rd May 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get the study scholarship after completion of SSLC?

How to get the study scholarship after completion of SSLC? I am student and I don't have any information on this. So, it will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same. Please give me the complete steps which I need to follow.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for higher studies at SSLC?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for scholarship if I got 85% marks in SSLC and 90% in B.Sc?
  3. Scholarship after scoring 95.5% in SSLC exam?
  4. Can I get scholarship for SSLC exam of Karnataka? I have scored 91% in SSLC
  5. How can I get scholarship if secured 95.4% in SSLC?
  6. Which entrance exam to write after SSLC to get scholarship? Procedure to appear in such entrance exam?
  7. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  8. Is there any scholarship available to study in abroad after completion of Class 10th?
  9. Scholarship after securing 97.4 percentage from government through SSLC board in Karnataka?
  10. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for any scholarship after passing SSLC with 90% marks to join Navy based courses?
  12. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  13. Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?
  14. Last date of SSLC form submission? How to write SSLC examination?
  15. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana?
  17. What course should I do after completion of SSLC from Kerala?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
24th May 2016, 02:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the study scholarship after completion of SSLC?

You should first of all decide as to which scholarship you wish to opt for as there are many such scholarship provided by various Institutions.

After deciding the scholarship you wish to avail, you will have to visit their official website and follow the procedure of filling up the application form and provide the required details asked for.

After fulfilling the admission details you will be very much entitled to avail the scholarship applied for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?