23rd May 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting Ph.D scholarship in Kerala University?

I like to pursue full time phd in cse in kerala university
i have a gate score and applying through this.
what are the ways for getting scholarship for me.
i belong to obc too.pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the way to follow for getting scholarship to do Ph.D in CSE in Kerala University?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  3. Whar are the possibilities of getting minority scholarship for open university students?
  4. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  5. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  6. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  9. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  10. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  12. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Botany with scholarship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
24th May 2016, 02:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting Ph.D scholarship in Kerala University?

I have attached a file containing the details regarding PhD scholarship in Kerala University, kindly download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rules and procedures.pdf(17.1 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?