23rd May 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 98 marks in intermediate 2nd year?

Sir/Mam,

I got 98 marks in intermediate 2nd year. I want to know how to apply for scholarship? Who can give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer as soon as possible. Hope that I will. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying sanskrit scholarship after scoring 98 marks?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying Sanskrit IPE 1st year scholarship?
  6. How to apply for Sanskrit Merit Scholarship after scoring 97% marks in Sanskrit in Intermediate?
  7. How can I apply to get Sanskrit Scholarship having secured 99 marks in Intermediate Sanskrit?
  8. How can I apply for sanskrit scholarship in intermediate 2nd year
  9. Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
  11. Procedure to reapply on scoring low marks in Intermediate?
  12. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit?
  13. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  14. Forgot MHRD Scholarship ID No, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying sankrit scholarship for intermediate?
  16. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Is OC B.Tech students eligible to get the scholarship after scoring 81% marks in 1st year of the course?
24th May 2016, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for applying Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 98 marks in intermediate 2nd year?

To apply for sanskrit scholarship you will have to first of all download the application form from the official website. You can download the application form here.

Furthermore, you will have to provide all the required details along with the application form whatever will be asked for in the application form.

Below, I have mentioned the link for official website, kindly visit the link mentioned below;

http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/index.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?