19th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How toget the scholarship while doing 2nd year B.Sc course?

plz help me to take the scholarship,sir please this is my humble request to you. hi sir,as i am studying second yr B.Sc &AH. I have got the scholarship last year this year the form has not getting in the web so will u help me,. No.7411970740

19th June 2017, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How toget the scholarship while doing 2nd year B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz help me to take the scholarship,sir please this is my humble request to you. hi sir,as i am studying second yr B.Sc &AH. I have got the scholarship last year this year the form has not getting in the web so will u help me,. No.7411970740

Students while studying in the second year of the BSc course can apply for some scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Applicant age should be less than 35 years to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in all examinations. They can apply online or offline for the Gaurav foundation Scholarship. Students who are studying in the second year of the graduation can also apply for Gaurav Foundation scholarship. Application forms are available till 31st October 2017 and last date for submitting the application is 20th November 2017. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?