31st December 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

HS percentage matters to get scholarship?

Hello
I am pass the hs exam with 50% and
i also sumbit scholarship form.
But i check my acount 0.00.
So please tell me my percentage is the matter.....?
please tell me immediately

2nd January 2015, 03:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: HS percentage matters to get scholarship?

As you have not mentioned that for what type of scholarship you have applied for, it is quite difficult to tell you exact qualification criteria for attaining that scholarship.

But normally, with 50% marks in HS you should not face any problem in receiving scholarship, you are thus eligible for most of the scholarship available after 12th HS.

There may be few possible reasons because of that you have not yet received the scholarship amount, like;

1. Your application form was not properly filled, i.e. you must have missed out some minute details.

2. The scholarship you have applied for doesn't comes under your current qualification or is not compatible with your marks obtained in HS.

3. Documents to be submitted along with the application might be irrelevant, etc.

There might be other possible reason also, like your scholarship form has not yet been acknowledged or is under process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?