27th May 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?

Hello, I want to take an education loan from Bank of Baroda. Kindly let me know about the interest rates which will charge in this bank’s education loan because I want to take an education loan for my MBBS course.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  3. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  4. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  6. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in UK? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  12. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course?
  13. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  14. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  15. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of India for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  17. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
29th May 2018, 09:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of Baroda for pursuing MBBS course are mentioned below :

--> For Male Candidates :- 1 year MCLR + 2.00% per annum including Startegic Premium.
--> For Female Candidates :- 1 year MCLR + 1.50% per annum including Startegic Premium.
29th May 2018, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?

The rate of interest on education loan offered by Bank of Baroda is MCLR + 2.00% per annum including Strategic Premium, irrespective of the loan amount. Concession of 0.5% on rate of interest is provided to female candidates. i.e., the rate of interest will be MCLR + 1.50% per annum for female candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?