5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply an education loan in Bank of Baroda. I want to study BCA and the total cost of this course is Rs. 1.8 Lacs. Can I know what interest rates will be there for this amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  2. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  3. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  10. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  12. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  13. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  15. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  16. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  17. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs in Corporation Bank?
  18. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
2nd May 2018, 10:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda?

Interest rates against an education loan of Rs. 1.8 lakhs in Bank of Baroda are mentioned below :-

--> MCLR + Strategic Premium + 2.50% per annum.

Concession of 0.5% on rate of interest is provided to girl candidates.
4th May 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply an education loan in Bank of Baroda. I want to study BCA and the total cost of this course is Rs. 1.8 Lacs. Can I know what interest rates will be there for this amount?

The interest rate against an education loan of Rs 1.80 Lakhs in Bank of Baroda is 10.90%. Girl students can get 0.50% concession in interest rate. Interested students can contact the Bank of Baroda branch nearest to their house for education loan. There is no processing charge and margin for an education loan of Rs 1.80 Lakhs in Bank of Baroda. Students have to submit the necessary documents like admission proof, fee schedule, address proof, ID proof, PAN card of the student and parent, income proof, photographs, completely filled application form, etc. for getting an education loan.
1st August 2018, 09:47 PM
Narendra2121

Note- Loans to girl students gets an applicable 0.50% concession. Interest must be serviced as and when applied during the moratorium period. If loan amount exceeds Rs.2 lakhs, penal interest at the rate of 2% applies on the overdue amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?