2nd March 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan under BOI Star Education Loan scheme to study degree course. Please tell me what is the terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  3. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  5. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  6. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  7. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  8. Is IOB Vidyajyoti Scheme running? Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan under this scheme?
  9. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  12. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  14. What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan?
  15. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  17. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  18. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
8th April 2017, 03:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?

The detailed terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme have been enclosed in the attached document. Kindly refer the attached document to get the details of the education loan.
Attached Files
File Type: docx BOI Star Vidya Loan Scheme.docx(13.4 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?